Finding the rental property you want, or haven’t rented in a while?
The rental market is very competitive and as the old saying goes if you snooze you lose! Here are our top time to help you secure the rental property you want, first time:
- Set up rental alerts on real estate websites like www.realestate.com.au so you are notified first of any new listings
- Attend the FIRST open inspection on properties you like
- Confirm open inspection times the day before you view the property
- Download applications from the agent’s website and have them filled in and ready at the viewing
- Make sure you meet all the requirements on the application e.g. enough I.D.; all previous rental history etc
- Let your rental and personal references know to expect a phone call
Remember, the more information you provide the easier and the faster it is for agents to process your application.
It’s simply about being proactive. Let us help you.