Adam Crawley is the Partner of Ray White Sutherland Shire and has been providing clients with a high level of customer service in the real estate industry for over 19 years. A local resident for over 48 years, Adam has built a strong rapport with clients across all areas of the Sutherland Shire, who are happy to recommend their friends and families’ use the professional service Adam provides. Adams reputation in the industry has been built on his hard work ethic and superior service.
He continually strives to achieve the best results for his clients, with an honest and dedicated approach that sets him apart from his competitors. Adam has been recognised as being in the top 1% of real estate agents Australia wide, showing he has the experience, knowledge and skills to achieve results consistently and effectively. Adam was honoured at Ray White's 2018 state awards evening as a Chairman’s Elite Performer, ranking him among a very small handful of top Ray White agents in the country, writing in excess of $1.25 million in sales for the second year running. Only 18 agents in NSW achieved this level. He was also winner of the No. 2 Top 10 Metro Principals for Settled Commission award for 2018. Adam has been an Elite Performer each year since 2008.
Adam is committed to ensuring the services provided by the office are of the highest standard, with emphasis on professionalism and attention to detail. If you are looking for an agent with an attentive and friendly approach, who will go the extra mile to achieving the best price for your property, then contact Adam Crawley.
- 2021/2022 - Elite Performer
- 2021 - 15 Year Service Award
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite
- 2019/2020 - Top 10 Principals Settled Commission - No. 3
- 2019/2020 - Elite Performer
- 2018/2019 - Top 10 Metro Principals Settled Commission - No. 7
- 2018/2019 - Elite Performer
- 2017/2018 - Top 10 Metro Principals - Settled Commission - No. 2
- 2017/2018 - Chairman's Elite
- 2015/2016 - Top 10 Metro Principals - Settled Commission - No. 9 And 22 earlier awards